VIVER...

A VIDA É UMA PEÇA DE TEATRO QUE NÃO PERMITE ENSAIOS. POR ISSO, CANTE, CHORE, DANCE, RIA E VIVA INTENSAMENTE, ANTES QUE A CORTINA SE FECHE E A PEÇA TERMINE SEM APLAUSOS...

CHARLES CHAPLIM

16 fevereiro 2011

He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
 The Hollies

He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother

The road is long
With many winding turns
That leads us to
Who knows where, who knows where
But I'm strong
Strong enough to carry him
He ain't heavy, he's my brother
So on we go
His welfare is my concern
No burden is he to bear
We'll get there
For I know
He would not encumber me, oh no.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother
If I'm laden at all
Then I'm laden with sadness
That everyone's heart
Isn't filled with gladness
Or love for one another
It's a long, long road
From which there is no return
While we're on the way to there
Why not share?
And the load
Doesn't weigh me down at all
He ain't heavy, he's my brother


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário